FSA’s Server/Seller Alcohol Training Program
Safety Before Service
FSA Training sets the standard for responsible alcohol service. Restaurants, bars, hotels and other businesses serving alcohol rely on FSA Training programs for their servers.
As a bartender, server or seller of alcohol, you face many risks. Failure to act responsibly and legally could result in you personally paying large fines, facing jail time, or losing your employment. Prepare yourself on how to handle these risks with responsible alcohol training from a trusted and experienced partner in the industry. FSA Training Inc. provides a comprehensive responsible alcohol training program that is legally defensible.
Learn all of the best practices, procedures, and regulations involved with the responsible serving of alcohol, without ever sitting in a classroom or wasting a day of your free time!
- 24/7 access of online training
- Self-paced 1-1/2-hour course – Follow your own schedule!
- Mobile and Desktop Friendly online training course and exam
- 100% multimedia platform – no textbooks to read
FSA’s Alcohol Server / Seller Training and Certification program will teach you to effectively do the following:
- Understand alcohol laws and responsibilities
- Identifying intoxication and preventing customers from becoming intoxicated
- Recognizing the effects of alcohol on customers
- Proper checking of IDs and how to recognize minors
- Preventing second-party sales
- Refusal of sale and how to handle difficult situations
- Protecting your establishment and self from civil and criminal liability
- Alcohol’s Path Through the Body
- Immediately downloadable certificate of completion
Alcohol Training vs Responsible Vendor Program:
Alcohol training is best for servers, sellers, and bartenders that do not own an alcohol related business and/or do not have an assigned beverage license. As an employee, training and certification in responsible alcohol service is the right choice for you. This online training is best in industry alcohol server/seller course that provides information on the legal sale of alcohol, the effects of alcohol, and best practices. This informational course also provides an understanding of Criminal and Civil liability in alcohol service and certification is legally defensible and valid for one year.
Business Owners and Managers benefit most by participating in Florida’s Responsible Vendor Program by protecting their beverage license and business’ reputation. Alcohol training alone does not meet the requirements of the Florida Responsible Vendor program. Florida’s Responsible Vendor Act (F.S. 561.701-706) provides significant legal benefits for those alcohol licensees who comply with its requirements. As Business owners or Managers, protecting your business and employees is vital in this industry. Let us help you qualify as a Responsible Vendor and receive all the benefits of the Responsible Vendor Act that protect both your investment and your team from civil and criminal liabilities. One low annual cost can protect both you and your staff and save you thousands of dollars!