Your certification will be valid for five years and you can learn at your own pace!
FSA’s comprehensive self-study guide is designed to help you understand everything you need to know about managing food safety and keeping your customers safe from food safety hazards.
Learn how to deal with foodborne illness and allergy incidents, how to design and organize workflow to maximize food safety as well as prepare you with knowledge needed to pass the ServSafe Food Manager Exam.
The ServSafe print and online food safety exams are accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) under CFP Standards and are nationally accepted.
Self Study Option
This training guide prepares individuals to take the ServSafe Certified Protective Food Manager Exam (CPFM)
- Register for exam date and location
- Study where and when you want using our comprehensive training guide
- Come to test center and take the proctored exam
- Fee includes online self-study materials, ServSafe exam and Proctor fee
- Printable eCertificate
- Exam available in (English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Canadian French)
- Certification is valid for 5 years
- Exams may be taken online or by paper and pencil
*students taking the exam online are required to bring their own laptop or tablet
Register for an Upcoming ServSafe Exam
Onsite Private Group Training:
Training that fits your schedule and your business.
For groups of (8) or more, we can bring the training to you!
Learn in a private group setting where you can have the instructor one-on-one and enjoy the comfort of learning with your team members.
Please take a moment to fill out the questionnaire or contact us at (888) 372-3232 and one of our team members will provide you with pricing quote and further details.