Get Food Safety Certified – It’s The Law.
Learn with People You Trust.
According to the CDC, millions of people suffer from illnesses caused by foods every year. This is most commonly caused by improper food preparation and handling.
People sick each year, caused by foodborne illness.
A Food Handler course and assessment is a mandatory training requirement for people involved in the preparation, handling, serving and displaying of food. This certification program provides food handlers with the knowledge and skills they need to safely handle foods for human consumption and meets the Florida state requirements. FSA Training can conduct the SafeStaff | ServSafe program for your staff in a private group training.
Your business is in the hands of your people.
Florida DBPR Approved Food Handler Certification
SafeStaff | ServSafe for Food Handlers Course
Since foodborne illnesses can be prevented, FSA focuses on prevention. This includes employee behaviors and managerial control. By far, this style of training is most effective.
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Contamination and Cross Contamination
- Time and Temperature Control
- Personal Hygiene
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Potentially Hazardous Foods/ Time Temperature Control PHF/TCS
- Pest Control and Sanitation
Here’s what you can expect from our class
The informative food safety material is delivered by a professional trainer. Your employees will be educated on the basics of food safety and, after completion of the course, will have the knowledge to protect food, your businesses reputation and the customers you serve. In addition, your business license will be in compliance with Florida laws.
Why on-site instructor-led training is the best option…
- Less time for managers to coordinate training and track progress
- Certification completed in 1 ½ hours
- State reporting to the DBPR is completed for your establishment
- Inspector preferred training and proof of knowledge
- Real-life explanation based on YOUR business
- Students can ask questions and get answers
What is the Cost of Food Safety Training?
Certified Instructor-led 1 ½ hour Delivery. The training can be brought onsite to your establishment at a convenient time for your business for groups of ten or more. The cost is $30.00 per attendee, plus a $175.00 Instructor fee, minimum 10 certifications.
The program includes the following:
- Certified Instructor Led Delivery
- SafeStaff | ServSafeTraining Guides
- Wallet Card
- Training Log for establishment
- Florida State DBPR reporting of employees trained compliance verification
Onsite Private Group Training:
Training that fits your schedule and your business.
For groups of (10) or more, we can bring the training to you!
Learn in a private group setting where you can have the instructor one-on-one and enjoy the comfort of learning with your team members.
Please take a moment to fill out the questionnaire or contact us at (888) 372-3232 and one of our team members will provide you with pricing quote and further details.